Bund future rebound bias to 145.05/10; skewed risk higher through 145.27 for 145.43
- A dip and a minor bounce, with a prod at the trend line support from early April, now up to 144.71 Thursday and from ahead of a key swing low, at 144.54 on the Sept chart and 144.47 on the Adjusted Continuation chart.
- Whilst above the lower support area, a more bearish shift is avoided and we look for a rebound back to the setback range.
- We would minimally aim for a bounce to 145.05/10, with skewed risk higher through 145.27 for 145.43.
- Into next week we still see bullish extension threat, above the 145.87/95 peaks for Fibo targets at 146.07 and 146.44.
WHAT CHANGES THIS?
- Below 144.47 would see a bearish shift, for targets at 144.13/05 and 143.77.
Daily Bund Sept Future: Adjusted Continuation Chart
2 Hour Bund Sept Future Chart