German benchmark upside threats intact
· A more notable dip to close the aggressive Friday bull gap (9217-9160), but a bounce from ahead of the tentative trend line support, now at 9142, from 9147.5, leaves leave upside pressures intact.
· Moreover, the Friday push above 9305 and 9352.5 retracement and chart resistance indicated a still higher bias this week.
· We still aim up to chart targets at 9352.5, 9416 and 9523.5 through midweek.
· Overshoot threat for early November is to the retrace level at 9565 and maybe even a key peak at 9725.
WHAT CHANGES THIS?
· Below 8950 eases bull risks; through 8898 signals a neutral tone, only shifting negative below 8817.
Download full report, levels & screencast here: http://members.marketchartist.com/Daily/DAX.pdf
4 Hour DAX December Future Chart