EURUSD risk skewed lower, whilst minimally below 1.3605
· A bullish outside pattern Monday likely eases immediate support risks and points to a digestion theme into midweek, capped below 1.3605, but holding above the 1.3503 low.
· However, whilst below 1.3690 chart/ retrace resistance, we see bear pressures intact for a test of the 1.3503 spike low later this week.
· The risk is growing for a break below 1.3503 this week for targets at 1.3477, 1.3400 and 1.3375.
· The measured objective for the March-May Double Top is closer to 1.3350.
WHAT CHANGES THIS?
· Above 1.3690 eases bear risks; through 1.3735 signals a neutral tone, only shifting positive above 1.3775.
Please see full report with levels and latest screencast here: http://members.marketchartist.com/Daily/EURUSD.pdf
4 Hour EURUSD Chart
Daily EURUSD Chart