EURUSD bear trend extension risk for late September
· We have stressed over the past week that “we still aim lower into latter September, for an important cluster of support from the 2012-14 retracement at 1.2785 and key 2013 lows 1.2765 and 1.2745” and the push through this key support area, 1.2785/65/45, leaves thereat for a still more negative theme.
· We now see bias to a significant 2012 weekly swing low at 1.2662.
· A break aims for 1.2502 and 1.2460.
· We look for resistance on a bounce at 1.2785/90 and 1.216; a reversal of the trend line from mid-August, now 1.2850 is needed for a neutral shift.
WHAT CHANGES THIS?
· Above 1.2816 eases bear risks; through 1.2850 signals a neutral tone, only shifting positive above 1.2995.
Download our full report with latest screencast & levels here: http://members.marketchartist.com/Daily/EURUSD.pdf
4 Hour EURUSD Chart
Weekly EURUSD Chart