S&P 500 recovery trend intact
· A dip and strong rebound from just below support at 1962/61 (from 1959.25) to maintain upside pressures with a bullish outside Thursday pattern.
· Having hit our targets at the swing highs/ retrace at 1968.5/ 1971.0 and highs in the 1978/79 we stated that “we see risk still higher this week maybe for 1992.5 in late October”.
· The push already through here and 2000 aims higher today and into early November for a retest of the 2014.5 cycle high.
· Above sees extension targets at 2020.0, 2028.5 and 2035.25
WHAT CHANGES THIS?
· Below 1959.25 eases bull risks; through 1944.5 signals a neutral tone, only shifting negative below 1922/20.
See full report with levels & latest screencast here: http://members.marketchartist.com/Daily/sp500.pdf
4 Hour S&P 500 December Future Chart