To view the full US 10yr Future report with screencasts, click here
The Tuesday surge through the 128-28/295 resistance area signaled a far more bullish theme into mid-month.
The subsequent dip, leaves risk back to rebound supports at 127-23/18, but we look for a rebound from here to leave upside pressures intact for mid-January.
Short-term Outlook - Upside Risks:
- Upside risk is back to the recent peak at 12-035.
- The threat into mid-January is to the 129-285 cycle, secular and all-time high.
- Overshoot risk above here is then to Fibo extension targets we see through the psychological 130-00 at 130-09, 130-24 and 131-13.
What Changes This? Below 127-015 eases bull pressures; through 126-13 signals a neutral tone, only shifting negative below 125-21.
- We see a downside bias for 127-27; break here aims for the 127-23/18 area, which we would look to try to hold for a rebound
- But above 128-12 aims for 128-185/22 and opens risk up to 129-035; break here targets 129-16.
Daily US 10yr Future
4 Hour US 10yr Future