USDJPY bounce bias
· A probe below modest support at the 103.75/70 area, but then a bounce effort ahead of the better level at 103.50 to leave upside forces intact Friday and into early September.
· The push early this week above 104.13, the April peak, reinforced the prior surge through the 103.09/10 resistance area and favours still further upside.
· For Friday, the bias is up towards 104.00, maybe 104.20.
· We still see risk into early September above 104.47 for 104.85/94 next and maybe higher to the 105.48 secular high into September.
WHAT CHANGES THIS?
· Below 103.50 eases bull risks; through 102.13 signals a neutral tone, only shifting negative below 101.50.
Download our full report with latest screencast & levels here: http://members.marketchartist.com/Daily/USDJPY.pdf
4 Hour USDJPY Chart